SCIP brings execution know-how to your fundraise. We offer you an efficient way to nurture an idea and help it grow. The investor network not only increases your chances of being financed but also bring along their expertise.
Who are we looking for
Our interest is in innovation and creativity underlying new businesses. New businesses can emerge in a variety of ways; from technological innovation, or innovation in business processes, or creation of new products and services, or even adaptation of established business models in new geographies, the objective being on providing a unique customer experience. We are keen to work with entrepreneurs with the drive, and commitment to execution, to make ideas happen.
We look at consumer-centric businesses in the following sectors:
- Business Products and Services
- Chemicals and Chemical Products
- Marketing / Advertising
- Consumer Products and Services
- Oil and Gas
- Electronics / Instrumentation
- Financial Services
- Healthcare Services
- IT Services
- Clean Technology
Media and Entertainment
Computers and Peripherals
Networking and Equipment
- Medical Devices and Equipment
- Digital Marketing
- Retailing / Distribution
- Food and Beverage
- Internet / Web Services
What We Look For In Entrepreneurs
We look for bold, restless, clear-thinking entrepreneurs, who have the ability to hold optimism and reality in balance with one another. Successful entrepreneurs have demonstrated the following qualities. SCIP evaluates the following entrepreneurial traits:
Vision - express an insight about their idea and business
Character - be conscientious with clear values
Intelligent - be ready, willing and able to learn and take advice, open to new ideas and constructive criticism
Adaptable and innovative - be able to pivot, find new ways to overcome challenges
Flexible - to even reinvent the idea
Drive - perseverance to make it happen in a near term time horizon
Endurance and resilience - capacity to go the distance with speed
Pragmatic - not theoretical
Unafraid - to take decisions after assessing the options
Start Raising Capital
Entrepreneurs journey on SCIP
Product prototype ready
SME with growth potential
SCIP assists entrepreneurs do the following:
1. Prepare entrepreneurs for seeking investments.
2. Enable a public conference to pitch to the investors.
3. Help entrepreneurs create a governance infrastructure and assist in managing the relationship with investors.
4. Manages the entire investment process.
5. Enables subscription
6. Releases funds
7. Manages share issuance
8. Ensures regular publication of company performance
9. Functions as a registrar of shares
SCIP opportunity - knowledge, insight, and money
The SCIP offers a unique opportunity to entrepreneurs to:
1. Access capital.
2. Have a specialized company conduct an appraisal and due diligence of their business forcing reflection and strategic rethink and rejig, if necessary.
3. Exposure to the thinking of experienced professionals as investors, those who are willing to put money on your dream.
4. The quality of business idea judged in the market place of individual investors.